MONMOUTH COFFEE


I was in London for work a little while ago and found myself in need of a coffee break, after some googling I found Monmouth Coffee was only a few hundred metres up the road and set out to find it. I'd heard of the Monmouth Coffee group via young and foodish but I've never gotten around to trying one of their locations as I love Note Music & Coffee for breakfast whenever I'm in London.

I was very pleasantly surprised by what I found, their space is small and jammed with communal tables full of pastries, breads and preserves with a completely separate counter facing out onto the street selling freshly ground coffee from all over the world.

Unfortunately when I arrived the queue was out of the door so I grabbed a take away Flat White, Instagrammed the interior and left to take a walk around Borough Market just over the road.

I'll definitely be coming back with Hannah for a spot of breakfast and shopping next time we're in London, the coffee is fantastically smooth and the space is ideal for a lazy morning pastry before a casual walk around the market to finish the morning. All we need is an excuse!
Did I mention its also right below The Shard





1 comment:

  1. thanks for the reminder of a really cool place; if a little past it's best now...I mean Borough Market - It's rammed in there now!

    ReplyDelete