WHIPPET GREY

When Hannah and I got chatting to Dominic a couple of weeks ago I never thought I'd get the chance to shoot his wonderful shop Whippet Grey. The reason for our initial chat? Eggs! That puppy certainly does get some attention.

Dominic grabbed his DSLR when we walked in with Eggs and wanted a photo for Twitter, of course we mentioned his blog and that I was an avid photographer. After we left the conversation continued on Twitter and ended with me being invited to photograph the space.

Whippet Grey is a lovely little shop in Old Amersham selling all manor of wonderful items and I very much like to visit just to browse the shelves and enjoy the interior. As of right now we've only bought Hannah's cardboard moose head but plan on buying a few bits for the kitchen when we get the chance.







1 comment:

  1. beautiful! i believe, i would feel right at home in this shop. i'm curious to know what you use as your primary lens to capture interiors?

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete