CANAL BOAT ROAD TRIP




Over the August bank holiday weekend Hannah, Ben and I travelled up to Stoke-on-Trent for a day with my parents, to partake in their new hobby - Canal Boating. Although the weather was miserable we took a meandering route down the canal a few miles, had a brief stop and lesson in lock etiquette, enjoyed some tea and builders bread whilst the rain poured outside.

During a brief reprieve from the weather I jumped out of the boat to take some photos as we raised up a four metre lock to continue our journey.



We also visited the Wedgewood Museum for a whistle stop tour of the shop and outlet centre. Hannah and I managed to bag an awesome set of plates, cups and bowls for 70% off!




2 comments:

  1. I really enjoy your story and was feeling myself at your place. All the above pictures are so cool and demonstrating your whole journey very well. I think to have some good moments and good people in life make us really fascinated.

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely blog, and beautiful photos! thanks for share with us

    ReplyDelete