EGGS BENEDICT - ONE YEAR OLD






I'm very happy and proud to say Eggs turns one today. The last post I did was after seven weeks with him when he was truly a tiny puppy, unsure of the world and his place in it. After another 35 weeks I can't imagine life without him and he has turned into a wonderful companion for Hannah and I.

I've really enjoyed photographing him every week as he goes about his life and I feel as though I've learnt a ton from simply picking up my camera everytime we go for a walk, its definitely helped me with hitting focus, quick composition and looking for interesting spots or light that would make for a good capture.

So, thanks Eggs. Just keep being the little gremlin you are.

p.s - We've not missed a week on his blog yet! http://tinyeggs.tumblr.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment