THE PRIMAL KITCHEN


Suzie from The Primal Kitchen and I have been chatting during #paleohour for quite some time, talking all things diet and lifestyle with loads of other UK folk, and realising she only lives up the road from Hannah and I, AND she is a member of Crossfit Wycombe. A place I want to start frequenting when Hannah and I's schedule is slightly more normal & the garage gym has lost its appeal or after the baby is born and the house is finished.

Suzie and her team have been very busy over the last few months creating the UK's first truly Paleo Bar, made from whole, real ingredients, and of course not containing any grains, gluten, refined sugar, soya or any of the other nastiness found so readily in our snack food these days. Each bar contains less than five ingredients, is cold press and super delicious. My personal favourite is the Brazil Nut & Cherry!

I have huge respect for Suzie and the Primal Kitchen in being a part of the UK community, she has been there from the beginning talking real food. The bars are appearing in countless Crossfit gyms across the country and the Facebook & Twitter  pages are promoting plenty of reviews from all over the internet including the GAPS, SCD, WAPF & JERF communities. Its great to see!

Also, the packaging is amazing. Its so refreshing to see a modern, interesting take on design that conveys perfectly what these bars are. I've tried to match this with my photography as after Suzie DM'd me about doing a review of the bars I knew I had to step up my game and create a photo I could be proud of, thankfully this idea hit me square in the face and I ran to the shop to buy piles and piles of nuts, cherries and coconut to capture my idea.

Seriously, give these bars a go, you won't be disappointed.

1 comment: