BOGNOR REGIS

Bognor Regis - the quintessential British sea side town complete with a Butlins just to make it really English

Being a country boy (the home counties no less) I rarely see the sea but I had to travel down south for work one morning and thought it might be interesting to take a look at the sea front in case something had changed over the last few years. I can safely say the sea is still there and Bognor is as miserable as ever!

Since Hannah is a Vancouver girl and has grown up surrounded by water I promised her we'd have a road trip with Eggs to a nice stretch of coast for a relaxed day of picnicking in the sunshine, when we get the sunshine? Maybe? Sometime soon? Please?!



2 comments:

  1. beautifully captured! love the serenity and the calmness.

    leyla.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SERIOUSLY! I NEED to head to the seaside in England coz I have never been near one since we moved to London! Awesome photos once again!

    ReplyDelete