SPRING II


A year ago today I posted by first blog here. As a little blog birthday I've put together another post about the joys of Spring as I've witnessed the longest winter leave our little garden and a splash of colour enter back into our lives.

I've really enjoyed my first year on Blogger and love the freedom it gives me. Some of my favourites include:

Monmouth Coffee
New York: Part I Part II Part III
Eggs Benedict
Whippet Grey
Clock Project: Part I Part II
Terrone Coffee
Garden Project: Part I

3 comments:

  1. came here via Giulia's blog and am so pleased to see lovely pictures of spring! we're in a bad haze spot right now (Singapore) so cheerful pictures do help somewhat ;)

    belated happy blog birthday, and I look forward to reading more of your entries. your pictures are beautiful!

    ReplyDelete