BLOG'N'BAKE @ STREET FEAST LONDON - PALEO LEMON BARS


Phew, I feel like I've been cracking Eggs and juicing lemons for hours, its worth it though!

They've all gone into the Paleo Treats I'll be selling at Street Feast London on Saturday as part of the Blog'n'Bake collective and the #BloggerSaturday event Street Feast are hosting! I'll be there from Noon with Hannah, Giulia & Wendy selling a variety of our favourites including my contribution of Paleo Lemon Bars, Lemon Pound Cake and Blueberry, Banana & Chocolate Brownies

These are recipes I make and enjoy on a regular basis and all of them are Paleo friendly meaning no gluten, grains, diary or refined sugar. So if you're at all interested in trying some Paleo baked goods please come down as I'd love to meet some UK Paleo folks. 

They'll be plenty of other not so Paleo options thanks to Giulia making her Carrot Cake (I can confirm it is amazing and definitely part of my 20%), Hannah making the Canadian classic of Naniamo Bars and Wendy crafting her Lemon Tarts.


The Lemon Bars above are based on the recipe by the uber talented Danielle from Against All Grain. If you're interested in making them yourself check out the recipe here: http://www.againstallgrain.com/2013/05/10/luscious-lemon-bars-nut-free/

If you haven't already, check out her amazing recipes and order yourself a copy of her book!

1 comment:

  1. That's a lot of eggs and lemons!! I should have taken a photo of my grated carrots as a proof of my hard work!! AHAHAH! Can't wait for tomorrow! Go Blog'n'Bake!!!

    ReplyDelete