MY PALEO BOX & BANANA BREAD

Last week I received the first My Paleo Box and I'm mighty impressed, the range of products in the box was diverse and after a quick spot of online window shopping the value proposition is clear. The box has plenty of staples of the Paleo diet including coconut oil, coconut flour & almond butter as well as some treats from Naked Ape, Nakd (my latest addiction), The Raw Chocolate Co and a few surprises like Paleo Powder, Avacado Oil and some Himalayan Salt

Although is quite an investment each month I think I'll stick with it, in hopes I'll get to experience new and different products each month along with the staples I use on a daily basis and its great to see the UK Paleosphere surging forward thanks to this box, plenty of conversations taking place during #paleohour (Tuesday 8-9pm, if you're interested) and an ever growing list of bloggers and companies offering real food any aspiring caveman can enjoy.


The box also come with a recipe card for Paleo banana bread and banana leaf to line the tin. Of course I had to bake and photograph my favourite paleo treat using the recipe and thankfully it turned out great!



2 comments:

  1. Hadn't heard of this before, looks fab!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's great that you can try out a paleo food service, i guess that shows that paleo is growing on this side of the pond too. Thanks for doing the review.
    mmm the banana bread looks (and sounds) really good, I will try that out too, don't have a banana leaf though.... :-)

    ReplyDelete